
We were not the only ones getting impatient with the wait. Ray was getting crankier by the minute and it took passing the parcel (we had to take turns to carry him), acting silly, giving milk, snacks etc to try to calm the fella down.


Can you see "Joanne Tan" in these 2 pics?!

I scalded my left hand with hot water to make milk for him. Bimbo moment!

As soon as we got into the doctor's room, Ray was a totally different person!

"How did you do that, doc?"

Soon after, he fell asleep but I had to wake him up for his 2 jabs. The fella has such a strong threshold of pain... he only cried for 5 secs!
He has another 2 more vaccines which I will have to go back for in 2-3 months' time. Dreading the longgggg waiting experience again!
1 comment:
U don't have to do the follow up jabs at KK, can make appt with polyclinic. I don't wait so long at outram. They give you appointment time and usually don't have to wait longer than 20 mins at most.
Post a Comment