Friday, October 22, 2010

Meeting Holly

Met up with Holly and her fren F (who's due anytime!) for an afternoon tea cum catch up session at Toby's the Dessert Asylum.

I took the little one along with me
Photobucket

He was rather well behaved at the beginning and they were shocked to see what a good boy he is... that is, until he warmed up and started making NOISE

Photobucket

Holly wanted to feature us with some of the ettusais products and we got a goody bag each! Yay! Christmas came early!

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the same time, she has to feature the new Sony camera (Holly, what's the model of the camera?) and so she took a couple of "soft" shots

Photobucket

The entry will only be out on her blog in Nov (takes time for approval). I think I look like a hamster in the pics (Dunno why my face so round la!). But it's soooo exciting!

PS: Sunday Nine, I'll gladly model for you in exchange for some clothes! haha!

It can even take paronamic angles. How cool right?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for a nice afternoon!
Photobucket

No comments: