Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mane Grooming

I can't remember the last time I styled my hair. I've been keeping it tied up since I got pregnant (and especially since Ray was born) and now it's just long and looking rather ungroomed...

Hell, I've been mistaken as the maid, even here in Singapore! The other day, I took Ray down to buy lunch, the hawker aunties were discussing in dialect if I was the mother or the maid... to which I said "Wa si lao bu, mmm si kang lang". (If only it did shut them up!)

Naturally, I was a little hesitant to step into the hairdresser's. It felt almost like my virgin attempt! Thank God for Jamie who accompanied me (after I chickened out the first time).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jamie had her fringe rebonded
Photobucket

The result...?
Photobucket

Shall be revealed in due time...

PS: Remember Dirty, Flirty Thirty? I feel like I've shed off this slutty (ah lian colored hair) image for a goody-two shoes look.... but it's not going to stop me from getting dirtier and flirtier!

No comments: