
We celebrated his actual birthday - small family affair, along with A. Alice, Jamie & Desmond - last evening at the airport.
Instead of getting a whole cake again, he was treated to a scoop of ice-cream. Needless to say, he was dancing along to "Happy Birthday" and was quite delighted with his "cake"... that is, until he tried it and gave us a cramped face because it was tooooo cold.

We even brought along the ride on/walker that Uncle Jason had bought for him so he couldenjoy the endless amount of space to run around.


He was going "byeee" and moving so fast, we were all trying to keep up with him, with our cameras/video in hand. A. Alice and I even toppled over cos we were running backwards after him.

I'm soooo glad I've made it through one of the most challenging, sleep-deprived, insane (and insanely great) times in my life... even though I'm sure there's plenty more challenges to come.

(I think we look rather alike here!)
On this 1 year mark, I'd like to celebrate 365 of life-transforming days. Being a mother is and has been my greatest achievement to date, I'm so proud of having single-handedly brought up my baby and so proud of the wonderful and precious boy he has become.
I just want to say, I love my Ray-Ray more than anything, anyone in this world... and I thank God each and every day for the most beautiful gift I can ever ask ... for He has sent me His very own little Angel.

"Look Mummy! I'm 10kg!"
No comments:
Post a Comment