Friday, January 29, 2010

Dog-napped

It's been a traumatic morning.

We got Monster back... but I'm still waiting to hear about Mini.

Our dogs have been dog-napped! I got my xe om guy to go around to put up signs of our missing dogs and someone told him they saw the 2 dogs being brought into a restaurant on Xuan Thuy.

So I went with my maid and true enough, we found Monster. They said both dogs walked into the restaurant but Mini ran out and they tied Monster cos they "liked" her. They "looked" helpful and offered to help find Mini. Then as we were entering the car, they came back out to ask us how much we will pay if they find Mini. I asked them how much they wanted, and they said 2 million dong for both dogs.

My driver is sure they have both dogs. First of all, they are never separated. Secondly, they wouldn't have let me take 1 dog away without being paid.

I'm now sitting at home waiting for the call from the dognappers to pay them ransom - 2million for my own dogs! How ironic!

Although... all I really care about right now ... is for Mini to come home. The wait is killing me... I am beginning to stress that I wont have him back - either he really "ran" out as they said or that he's been sold. Argh.

I wish it was the other way around cos it's Mini that I care more for (yes yes, favortism). I am already reprimanding Monster for running out - she's always the leader and poor Mini must have followed and is now all alone and scared. "Stupid Dog! Why did you run out!? LOok what you've done to your son now!"

No comments: