After a whole day's (and night) wait, I finally got a call this morning. I gave the phone to my maid and he told her that the dog's been sold to Thu Duc for 2.5million. Do we agree to buy the dog back at that amount? If yes, then he'll get the dog back in 1.5 hrs (because it's far away).
What a load of crap! The dog is surely with them. Even if it's been sold, no one will buy at this amt. A puppy costs 500,000 to 700,000 vnd on the streets. Why would anyone pay 2.5mil for an old dog?
Also, in half an hour, he called back to say he's got the dog now and asked us to go and get him.
Obviously the dog's been with him all this time. He was just making me wait n cooking up a story to make me pay more.
I got the maid to come up with our own story and we got away with only paying 2million.
Anyways, money's spent, lesson learnt... we will keep a closer watch on the dogs from now. I'm just glad to have Mini back.
PS: He ran straight to Monster as soon as he got in. Guess he missed his mommy more than me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment