This was my first bath in Bangkok - Mommy was traumatised having to bathe me in the sink. The water kept emptying out even though there was a stopper.


But I had a really nice time and I'm sure Mommy's getting the hang of it now

Shopping!

There was sooo much to see... I couldnt get my eyes off all the toys!

Mommy bought me clothes - they were on sale at 50%. I duno why they look so big but they were all 0-3 months sizes!

Clothes for every occasion - work, clubbing and going out

Daddy will surely love this!
Visiting the Singhsachtheps
Aunty Vandana's mommy came shopping with us on Monday - to help my Mommy manage. Then in the evening, we went over to their house for dinner.



Daddy got stuck at work and din manage to join us - although he came much later to pick us up.

Daddy and Mommy were to amused to find me sleeping in Grand-Aunty's room under a huge cover

I drooled on the bed cover...
I'm loving Bangkok but am ready to go back tomorrow - back to my daily routine!

No comments:
Post a Comment