Saturday, September 12, 2009

It feels like Christmas!

Along with the pink lappie, the cousins had brought for me a BIG CHINA BAG (of goodies!) and the playpen that I had ordered.

In the Goodie bag were chicken essence (2 boxes that mom had bought), baby toys (ordered from Baby Sayang), baby stuff (ordered from Kidzloft), post natal shower products (ordered from Little Dreamers), stuffed toy & some baby 'medication' & bottle stackers (requested SUS to help me buy), Dettol products (can you believe they don't carry Dettol here?), disposable panties (the cousins regretted asking me why I wanted that)... as well as present from Jamie/Des for Peanut... and a belated birthday present from SUS to me!

Jamie and Des had bought Peanut safari themed bodysuits and some cute booties/soft shoes without realising that we had planned a safari theme for the nursery (not that it looks much safari... U'll find out soon enough).

And I absolutely LURVE SUS' present!
Photobucket
It came in a nice retro packaging that was almost too precious to open

Photobucket
Inside was a pretty notebook, a book on childcare and a bag/purse from Accessorize!
Not to forget a baby Gap bodysuit for Peanut.

Photobucket
The bag/purse is perfect for carrying around my Sony Vaio - just as I was stressing how to protect my laptop since it din come with a proper cover, as I had assumed it would.

Thank you SUS! It's perfect!

PS: Guess I shld take pics of the Ipanima bag that Elsie got and the surprise top that Emily had sent. After all ... only 3 presents this year so I need to HIGHLIGHT them! ;)

No comments: