Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Byeeeee September

September has been a really great month!

Even though it got harder with the pregnancy (bigger, more uncomfortable and lots of unglam details which are too gross to be shared), time really flew by.

I had something going on every weekend - first there was Fergus/Ting Ting/Jamie/Desmond, then the baby shower, then Karen and this week, I have Aunty Nancy & Uncle Joe (mom's long time friends), gynae checks and visit to the Anesthetist ... followed by the Diwali (Bollywood) bash!

For someone who has been rotting at home (You may think it's a luxury but just try sitting at home ALONE for 1 month then multiply that by 6 months. And remember, the only contact with any family is thru phone calls and internet), this is heaven! I'm soooo grateful to the cousins for coming even though before that, I was wondering why they chose to come before Peanut and not after.

In a blink of an eye, my long awaited moment is coming soon...

No more lonely days... Instead, you can almost be sure it will be the start of a whole new experience in which entails many a complain about missing the good old days. Haha.

Oh well, as the saying goes, Grass is always Greener on the other side.

No comments: