Saturday, April 4, 2009

On our 2nd Honeymoon

It's our 1st Anniversary weekend and we are celebrating it at the Nam Hai, Hoi An!

This trip was meant to be my surprise for him. At the end, the original destination that I had planned was fully booked and I had to look for an alternative and because Hoi An is a flight away from Saigon, I had to discuss and book the trip with him.

I hadn't planned on the Nam Hai because it is a luxury resort - super ex and way out of my budget but later I found out that there is a promotion for expats living in Vietnam and it's a once in a lifetime bargain. What better way to spend our 1st anniversary at an exclusive romantic resort.

PS: the original price is USD710 a night for the villa without pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked T for my anniversary present and he said the first year represents PAPER - so he would just print out the e-ticket for our flight to Danang and present it to me as our anniversary gift. pffff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: