As usual, my days have been pretty uneventful... so there hasn't been much to blog about.
Latest updates include:
- Collecting the bulk of orders (from Diva's Day Out) that I had sent to the tailors. I spent an afternoon sorting them, packing them into individual customer packs and updating my dbase on costing.
- Uploading a new collection on Delirious Divas (basically they were clothes I made for myself but decided to also showcase on the website in case anyone was interested - of cos at a higher price. I cant have everyone dressing the same as me, can I?)
- my MIL arrived on Saturday and will be spending a week here. Although because I am now sick as a dog (since Sunday evening), I have been in bed rest and haven't gone out to see her except for Easter brunch @ the Hyatt.
- I was on webcam with the ex, his daughter and wife on Saturday night! I still can't believe what happened. I was chatting with him online... then I asked where his famiy was and why he wasn't spending daddy time with his daughter and he said she's just sitting here... do u wanna see her? So I went down to put the webcam on... and there was his wife holding the girl and both parents were telling her to say hi to A. Joanne. AMazing!!!
I couldn't see her clearly... the focus was on him and the kid... but that had to be her! Who else could it be?
I din know how to react so I only spoke to the baby ... the webcam experience din last long. I had a phone call and he was rushing off to Dan's house but that was just weird. After that I sent a text to ask if it was his wife in the background and I apologised for not saying halo... "pls send my rgds to her and hope to see u all at the end of the month when I am back".
PS: I also told him that he looks OLD! Gosh... he looks like an old man now!
When I saw him online the next day, he confirmed that it was really his wife and that she is cool with us talking again... so I'm really glad... glad that he is not hiding it from her... and mostly glad that we can be friends again!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment