The honeymoon is over and we are slowly settling back to reality.

This morning, T went for a private golf lesson at the Montgomerie Links. Shit! I was soooo hoping he won't be like the rest of our guy friends... please please please don't get hooked on GOLF!
After his golf, we met for breakfast before returning to the room to chill and catch another movie. And just before we checked out at 2pm, I took a final dip in the bath! And I convinced T to join me for the first time.
If there was 1 thing I was going to miss most of this resort, it was the bath! I love having it right in the middle of the room so while T works on his laptop or lie in bed to watch a movie, I'm right there in the same room too! Actually, I'm just freaked out about going to the back to use the shower.


It's only apple juice!
We came home to a really nice surprise! Uffy and Laurent, T's UK friends who came to visit sometime before our wedding (and who couldnt come back again so soon to Asia to attend the wedding), sent us flowers! It's such a nice gesture!

Comes in a pretty vase too!
PS: still waiting for my present from the husband. He's insisting on paying for the holiday and claiming it as his gift... but I'm sooo not going to let him steal all my effort and claim it for his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment