While T was proudly talking about my blossoming assets to his mom and stepdad, we were reminded of Marina's pet name for Imi. To put it correctly, she calls him "BooBoo", "BooBooLino" and then there's the occasional "Boobieeeee".
And BOOBIEEEE is what I'm growing right now! T must be enjoying it cos he started making eyes at them during our dinner last Friday with the homies. After which, I suddenly felt all the attention on my latest pride. Even Syl commented, "now you got real boobs". Urm... Well...thanks!
Indeed, it's one of the best part about pregnancy (apart from witnessing the miracle growing inside)! I waited 28 years to get real boobs ... now I don't look like I'm 12 anymore (when I'm standing naked in front of the mirror)... I'm just about looking 18! haha.
Apart from the 2 reasons mentioned, I, for one, do not find that there is anything "wonderful" about being pregnant. If your idea of having the most magical experience is feeling constantly bloated, constipated, tired, ugly and soon-to-be a fat, swaddling duck... (I havent even begin to mention acne and HAIRINESS)... then you must be crazy!
Yup... u heard right... HAIRINESS. As if I wasn't already one of the hairiest Chinese alive, this pregnancy has seen me turning into a walking gorilla-man. I got hair all over... and when I looked at my stomach the other day... I couldnt see if I had a bump yet... because all I saw was HAIR! Hairy armpit, hairy pubes, hairy arms, hairy legs, hairy everywhere... and yes, I do shave/wax but at the rate they are growing...
PS: Dont get me wrong... as much as I am whining and moaning, I am soooo happy to be Pregnant and soon to be a mum... but I feel a need to share and be honest about my experience. I just wish the process of holding your own baby in your arms did not require the long 9 months wait.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment