Apart from the fact that everyone's guessing (and T is convinced) that I am having a boy and being into the color blue lately, I'm also turning rather boy crazy.
I am guessing it has something to do with the first trimester passing and my LIBIDO returning. And no, I'm not referring to the husband... although I definitely haven't been as "irritated" by him as in the earlier days when everything he said, did or didn't do seemed to warrant a "You're so stupid" from me. He was like my personal punching bag (not in the physical sense). Well, since he's the one who got me knocked up, he sort of deserved it right?! hahaha.
Back to what I was saying... I have been drooling at (cute) men lately! Yesterday when we were watching X-Men: The Beginnings of Wolverine, I was going absolutely gaga watching all the hunks with their muscles and macho moves (There's Hugh Jackman, Ryan Renolds and Daniel Henny. By the way, Daniel Henney is to die for! So f-king HOT!).
And then while watching American Idol this evening, I started swooning watching Adam Lambert dance ... oh man... he can sing and he can really move that body too! There's also the super boyishly cute Kris Allen who makes me feel like I'm an adolescent again... puppy love!
Boy! OH BOY!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment