Monday, April 14, 2008

A Hen Party to remember

This has got to be one of my wildest nights... to think I still had that wild streak in me... I almost regretted the fact that it took my getting married status to be able to have this much fun.

My Crazie Party:
The girls booked a room at the Swissotel. I met up with them at around 5pm ... and we went up to chill in the room. The bridesmaids had prepared a special tiara veil, some pink feathery wrap around and a furry wand for me - which I was instructed to keep on me the whole time!

Slowly the rest of the girls started to stream in. We were dressed in my wedding colors, with me, the bride, in orange and everyone else in hot pink!

Sus started with off some games. The girls had to do a short test on "How well do you know Joanne". Then it was my turn to take the test - I was asked questions on Tarek and I had to drink for every wrong answers I gave or any answers that differs from Tareks. Anyways, I was happily drinking away and we only realised at the end that we were drinking water from the VODKA bottle!

Oh. I almost forgot! I had lots n lots of pressies - most of the girls had bought something for me and they ranged from sexy lingerie to kinky sex toys! Wow... Lucky T. I certainly did not have to buy anything special for my wedding night!

Photobucket

Then we had "Design your own Bridal Gown" competition in which the girls were divided into 2 groups and were given toilet paper, scrap paper, aluminum foil to make something out of nothing. It was hilarious and I almost peed in my pants watching these girls make a fool of themselves.

Photobucket

Next came the stripper performance. I think it was a highlight for many of the girls who have never experienced it before... I already had my virgin one in Saigon few days before. It was nice although I hadn't had a single drink so I was pretty sober and extremely shy and reserved.

Photobucket

Later, we all left for Clarke Quay and I had to survive the stares of the crowd (it was a Saturday night and Clarke Quay was PACKED) as I walked down the area with my tiara, pink feathers and wand. If only I could make myself invisible with that wand.

Photobucket

We got to Attica and the girls wasted no time in trying to make me drunk as I was given shot after shot. Then they pulled out a major sabo list of tasks that I had to do and I sportingly carried them out.
(some of the tasks include: standing on the bar and shouting "I'm HORNY!", spanking a guy on his ass 5 times, getting a guy to take off his shirt n show us his hairy chest etc etc).

I was wasted halfway through... and couldnt remember most of the things I did or said... and I was horrified to learn from my very amused friends and cousins of the silly antics I was up to... including trying to strip a guy and spanking him with his belt; trying to get this same guy to kiss my armpits and when he refused, took to rubbing my wand on my own armpits before putting it right in his face; asking for and actually calling my brother a number of times at 3 plus in the morning; finishing most of my cousin's fries, walking away and then coming back to ask where the fries disappeared to; and telling an ang moh lady that I would shit a baby from my ass.

Photobucket

All in all, I had a blast! A big Thank You to everyone who was involved... You all made my hen party really memorable and I am forever grateful to have these people who are close to my heart.

No comments: