Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Fallen Angels

SKY DIVING was one of the most amazing and unforgettable part of our honeymoon. Yes, Joanne the Coward, Joanne the Weak-hearted actually did leap from the sky 9000 feet above the ground!

I did it! I did it! Neh neh neh boo boo....

In case u cant see my facial expression clearly... I was scared shitless. I tried to scream when we first got off the plane and when I realised I was falling off the sky ... but my heart had found it's place in my throat and thus, no sound could escape me.

There was a moment I thought I was going to burst into tears. A moment where I tried to cover my face and close my eyes. A moment where I wished this would end quickly. A moment where I had refused to let go (I was grabbing the harness for my dear life) until the guy practically forced my hands off to make me wave n fly a kiss to the camera/video. And then, there was a moment I thought the wind would be strong enough to make me drop my ring.

There were lots of moments. It felt like a never-ending process. Then we landed and I wish the moments hadn't passed so quickly because I think I'll never have the guts to do it again.

I really wasnt thinking clearly... didnt know what I was getting into... until the door of the plane opened and i went "SHIT! This is really happening?!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: