Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Dedication

to each and everyone of u who has contributed - whether it's a leading role or supporting role (and yes, I mean even the cleaner, the xe om driver and even the numerous men I've chanced upon peeing at the roadside) - to this documentary of my life.

Thank you.
My life would never be the same without you.

And to my dear family and friends, I love you soooo much.

Words cant describe how important all of you are to me and while I'm not the best at expressing myself (emotionally), I'd like thank you all for being a part of my life. Your constant love, support and understanding means the world to me. And if tomorrow I am gone without having a chance to say goodbye, know that I have and will always treasure the times we spend together. Without you, I will not be who I am today.

How could I forget my precious T?

T baby - you are the most wonderful person in the world (despite your imperfections. I had to add that... ha!) and I cant believe I'm the lucky girl who's marrying you. God must be rewarding me for all the good I've done so far.

Love u always.

No comments: