have you ever felt like something is missing in your life? It's been hitting at me a lot these days... although, when I look back, I think I have had this feeling all my life.
Is this all that life is meant to be? you work so you can hv money to survive in this world, you live for the weekend, you hope to meet someone great so that you can marry and start a family and then you grow old and pray that you will not fall sick or have to depend on your children and then wait to meet the Maker.
Dont get me wrong. I appreciate my life... and everyone keeps telling me how lucky I am, what a Glamorous life I have... blah blah... But something inside me wants more. I haven't found the answers. Some people will say I'm having cold feet, some people will say it's normal. I think if you look deep down, you will find that as humans, we are never satisfied with what we have... we always want more.
Well, I don't know if it's cold feet but I also dont know if it's a warning I should ignore ... Problem is, I don't seem to be doing anything about it. Maybe I don't know what to do... or Maybe I'm just afraid to do or change anything. Is death the only release and real freedom? (okiez... I'm not suicidal or undergoing some crazy depression). I am probably spending too much time thinking about unnecesary things and hoping to find real answers (as to whether there is more to life) before I take one of the greatest leap in my life.
For now, the answers are not coming... and I am left wondering... dangling in mid-air.
PS: Are we all living in denial? or just counting down the days until we meet our Maker?
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment