Monday, July 25, 2011

Our 1st Disneyland Experience!

One of my proudest moments this year is visiting Disneyland - for the first time in my 31 years. The journey to find my way there and back on the subway (on our first day in Tokyo) was also an experience in itself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though it was blasting hot, Ray and I had a fabulous time.

Photobucket
Goofy's ride

Photobucket
Goofy hat

We went on almost every ride that we could see (except for the Haunted Mansion, Spinning Teacups and Scary roller coaster rides) and even though Ray was a little scared on some, he just held on tight to me and put his head low.

Ray was snappy happy - posing as soon as I took out the camera!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I was kicking myself for wearing jeans because within half an hour of arriving, my jeans were already sticking onto me! I had planned on wearing very light clothes (i.e. shorts) but decided against it that morning in case I was underdressed for Disneyland (It was also impt that I looked good enough for pictures,it was my 1st time there after all and these photos will form a lifetime memory!)

Photobucket
I can't imagine how they must be feeling!
But it must be so much fun dressing up for Disneyland

I'm sure the characters were boiling in their costumes too!
Photobucket

Ray was scared of the dwarfs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

but he loved the princesses
Photobucket

Photobucket

and was completely mesmerized by Wendy (Peter Pan). he just stood still spacing out for the longest time before blowing her a kiss when I dragged him away.
Photobucket

I doubt that Ray will remember going to Disneyland at such a young age but I'm happy he had a good time!
Photobucket

PS: By the time I found my way back to the hotel @ 5.30pm, I was dead... and looking forward to a nice, long bath with Ray (I needed to get out of my clothes so badly!). And just as I was shampooing my hair, Ray went "oh shit, Mama!" and I looked up to find myself in a tub of floating shit!

What a memorable day!

No comments: