
The boys went to bed at 11pm and then Ray got up at 1.30am. I texted Emile and he came right over with a big hug for Ray "I missed u sooo much!" and we had Cheeseburger and Big Macs together (I was hungry. T had bought MacDonalds for the guys).
T woke up halfway and we presented Emile with a souvenir from London (Underground bottle opener) and a box of Penis Pasta which I got him (Pasta in the shape of Penis ... The next time he cooks, I will be blessed with lots of pricks!)
It felt like we walked into a furnace when we stepped into the house yesterday. Today, after lunch (Emile cooked as usual), we went upstairs to the pool for a short bit just to cool off.

Ray really enjoys jumping into the pool. As soon as Emile catches him, he'll go "Again!". He also enjoys swimming from Mama to "Meal Meal" and from "Meal Meal" to Mama.


Too Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment