Monday, May 2, 2011

Pretty Purchases

This Spring is all about Bright COLORS and after spending 2 weeks in the United Kingdom, watching and following fashion trends on people and on magazines... I've added more colors in my life ... urm... I mean wardrobe.

Photobucket
Most of these tops are from H&M (children size age 12-14 yrs!) with the exception of a couple of tops from Zara.

Photobucket
Check out my nails - I just did them. Couldn't wait to return to Vietnamese Manicure/Pedicure (even the ones the gals go to in the UK are Vietnamese. They are the best!) because my nails were all brittle and chipped. My hair has also become dry (with split ends!) due to the harsh weather.

Photobucket
Orange and Hot Pink are very in right now - my wedding colors!

Photobucket
I've also forsaken my boots (too hot) and heels for trainers this trip. Becoming quite the sporty spice eh?

Some of my other purchases are in this picture too - thanks Dad for the shopping money!

My favorite shopping experiences were made at Bicester Village where they had all the big brands carrying past collections at 30 - 50% off retail price.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is actually our 2nd visit - went once with the gals and another time with the boys (Tarek & Mido)

I've always thought Michael Kor's clothes collection is Classy but am now a huge fan of the brand! I bought a watch and 2 bags
Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite purchases - Mickey Mouse top from H&M kids, Michael Kors watch and bag

And while we are on the topic of PURCHASES, I particularly love these trainers that I picked out for Ray - courtesy of Nonna Marina
Photobucket

No comments: