Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How to Get your Child to Sit Quietly and Eat

Put on Barney!
PS: I have absolutely no idea why children are glued to that ugly purple dinosaur but it works wonders. I used to swear that I'd NEVER let my child watch Barney... but it's another of those "never say never" cases

And if you have no access to the television/DVD, there's always the U-Tube!

Photobucket
okok... before you start with your "Oh My Gawd" comments, this only happened once (in Singapore)!

Photobucket

Ray absolutely loves Barney and Mickey Mouse and will sit quietly for up to an hour to watch TV. So when I need some quiet time, Barney comes to the rescue!

Photobucket

PS: Ray can sing and dance to most of the Barney songs and even though he is very generous with his hugs and kisses, we still turn to Barney's "I Love You" (with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you) for more!

No comments: