Thursday, February 19, 2009

feeling blah

My mind has been all over the place lately.

I feel like I haven't been able to settle down this week - my flight to Singapore hasn't been booked, I havent planned any gatherings or appointments, whenever someone asks abt my trip and how long I will be there, I'd just say "duno. Will get back to you." etc.

Also, I've been down with the gastric flu again. I swear I have been eating really proper food (mostly home cooked meals) and have only ventured out to eat at Lion City Restaurant whenever I ate out this week because they were having 50% discount on all items.

So, I've been sick the last few days, running between the bed and the toilet, 'shissing' (shit in piss form) it down the bowl and feeling giggy and nauseous from the lack of energy n weakness.

To top it off, we had the first power cut in 2009 yesterday. I managed to survive without any TV, fan/aircon, computer, internet .. mainly bcos I wasn't well to begin with. It was cool enough with the windows open (surprisingly) and I did get some reading done so all was well.

Elsie commented that its unusual that I havent booked my trip or made any appointments. I ALWAYS book early and plan my schedules way in advance!

I need to snap out of this daze soon and stop feeling so blah....
(Emily, I think I'm getting your disease! haha)

No comments: