Anyways, it's been a very fruitful trip except that it's been raining ridiculously and I am hoping that I do not have to turn to burying onions n chilli under the ground to ward off the rain next month.
Thursday (day of arrival)
- Say halo to Logan, Fel's mom and Mernie
- Dinner with Fel and Fab
Friday
- Met with the florist to confirm flower choices, colors and arrangement
- Lunch with Bandung
- IT Fair with Jason (bought a new toy for myself)
- SUS' house for bridal party briefing and confirm dress designs with the girls


Saturday
- shopping with mom and brother @ Tangs (clothing for Dad and Bro)
- Bought wedding shoes (finally!)
- Evening Gown Fitting
- Grandma's birthday celebration
- Bowling session with the family
- Dad tried on his clothes

Sunday
- Site inspection with parents and MIL
- drinks n chatter at Shangri La
- Grandma and Yen Kor came over to the house
- Mummy tried on her dress
Monday
- Lazy day at home cos of the rain
- Evening Gown Fitting
- Briefing with the photographer
- Dinner with Felicia and Janelle
Tuesday
- Shopping day with Jason
- Bought Thank you gifts
- Jason's first facial (which I sat through the 2 hrs snapping n video taking away)

Wednesday (TODAY)
- Lazy day at home cos of the rain again
- Dinner with Iskandar later
- last chance for more shopping (although luggage already exceeded allocated weight)
Back to HCMC tomorrow. I'm not looking forward but there are things to do before I come back again in 2 weeks! I'm glad I managed to accomplish everything I set out to do for this trip - very satisfying!
No comments:
Post a Comment