Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Climax of my latest trip

Wat an orgasmic experience! I finally got the tennis bracelet I've been eyeing for the longest time!

In fact, I've been hinting, waiting and hoping to receive it as a wedding present... or at least I was hoping to collect enough money to buy it for myself.

While I've been walking in and out of different jewellery shops (both in Singapore and in Vietnam), I always came out empty handed. Today, while waiting for Iskandar to draw money, I passed by a not-so-famous jeweller called TAKA which was having 50% sale.

That was when the impulse to buy came like a sudden urge - I MUST get it TODAY.

I went to at least 5 different reputable jewellers in Parkway and finally settled on the one with the best deal from Goldheart - this was amongst the items on special promotion and it was more than 60% off the usual price. Wat a steal! Had I bought it earlier, I would hv kicked . I just saved myself $3000!

While I'm elated that I got what I wanted, I din really like the idea of having bought it for myself so I will credit it to AH MA and YEN KOR who already gave me our wedding ang bao 2 months before the actual event!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A very happy me! It was like a sign - I was in all purple today and the Goldheart bag totally matched my outfit, shawl and handbag! (BIMBO!)
Photobucket

No comments: