15 days before the wedding. Much to my dismay, our coordinator decided to bail out on us due to personal reasons.
I'm devasted, disappointed, horrified and suddenly burdened with the additional stress of finding someone else.
Okok. I admit I'm being melodrama here. The coordinator doesnt even start to get involved until the day before the wedding - his/her role is to take over the nitty gritty details and coordinate between B&G, family members, hotel and suppliers and leave the B&G to enjoy their big day. It's still not too late to find someone else.
Immediately, I thought of the next best candidate - my wonderful BROTHER! And while he's totally inexperienced with events, schedules, working with deadlines, suppliers etc., he's my nearest and dearest and having him coordinate my wedding will mean more great memories for me.
We'll just need SUS, who's going to be busy as my matron of honor, to help guide him and advise/remind him of the things he needs to do.
So I called him and practically gave him no chance to accept or reject this new role. It was forced right into his hands from his demanding and ever so bossy sister, ME.
Anyway, I am keeping my fingers crossed that there wont be any more sudden changes, cock ups or dramas. My 'almost-too-fragile' heart at this point in time wont be able to take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment