I was so happy!!! The last time we had a 'holiday' alone was in Krabi 2 yrs ago and while there were 'alone' moments in Singapore, Egypt and the UK, I always considered them more as a family holiday.
I know we were not going far. We were going to make use of the 2 nites Rex suite stay that we won at the Diwali party and even though by the time he got home from work yesterday, we would only have sat nite, today and then he'll leave straight to work tomorrow morning while I check out by myself after, I was nonetheless really excited... I packed early and as soon as he came home, I jumped for joy "Let's go for our holiday!"
So here we are at the Rex Hotel, spending quality couple time and going through the final nitty gritty of the wedding including programs leading up to the big day and even the after party.







No comments:
Post a Comment