Rachel and family are in Singapore for the weekend - one of the reasons I came back - so we arranged to meet and go together yesterday.
Rayhan and Levi were happy to be reunited.
I had planned to wear matching clothes (green top and white shorts) with Ray but it turned out that every one of the Wormsi gang (except for Juergen and Rachel) were wearing green too! We were like the "GREEN FAMILY" - it wasn't difficult to find each other at all!
It was nice to see Rachel and Levi again - seems like we are rather inseperable these days! haha.
The kids had fun - even though it was a super hot and humid day
Even I had an awesome time!!! I got to go on all the kiddy rides with Ray and while her family helped to watch Ray, I went on a couple of the adult rollercoasters - the ride in the Ancient Egypt as well as the Cyclon! The Cyclon was pretty scary... I screamed my head off and had my eyes completely closed for the entire ride!
It was a great idea going with a whole bunch of people - young and old - litle friends for Ray, older folks to help watch the bags and strollers, adults to play on the big rides together! haha!
PS: Ray didn't eat or drink milk the whole day! Only water! I was afraid that he would get dehydrated and he seemed really exhausted by the time we got home. Even though he went to bed very early, he still seems lethargic and not himself this morning (It's 8am). I think he has an upset tummy so I'm going to take him to the doctor right now! Sigh... Hope he gets better soon... first the fever and now this! ARGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment