I passed by a shop called Tots Room that was having a clearance sale and went completely bonkus - because I wanted EVERYTHING in that shop!
Obviously I couldn't buy EVERYTHING so I bought the following...
A Safari bookshelf and bookends and an aeroplane stand/hanger
Susan ended up spending half a day at my place to help me familiarise with the ipad ... It was awesome because she did the initiate set up, taught me how to download programs/games and even bought me a 1-month 3G card so that I could start playing on my new toy!
She had a folder specially for Rayhan on her ipad - filled with lots of games!
Thank you Susan!
I'm such a technology-idiot so I really appreciate the full works... All I needed to do was start playing ... Actually, the first thing I did was to start watching my Korean drama. I started a new drama series the day before I came and wanted to do an overnighter to finish... but I didn't manage to finish and almost was late to leave for the airport. I even forgot to pack diapers for the flight!
PS: Ray had high fever for 3 days and only got better just before the flight to Singapore (Thank God!). It went up to 40.3 degrees ... naturally I got freaked out and didn't sleep much on those nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment