Thursday, August 4, 2011

Colorful Day

It's another fun day for the boys!

Rachel and I took our boys to Lottemart in District 7. We had lunch together before leaving the boys in the play area with the nannies so we could go shopping around.

Rachel was inspired when she learnt that the boys enjoyed coloring so we bought lots more coloring books for them at the bookshop.

I also found some pretty room decor for less than SGD3!
Photobucket

And when we went back to pick up the boys, they were having a blast in the ball enclosure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we stopped for ice-cream and posed outside the cinema with the Smurf posters - the movie starts showing tomorrow and I can't wait to go and watch it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rayhan is quite the rascal - he's going to be one of the rough and tough boys - keeps diving into the ball pool head on!
Photobucket

But he was obviously enjoying himself!
Photobucket

PS: I put up a few of Ray's baby items on sale yesterday (bouncer, travel cot, sheets and couple of toys) and I received lots of requests over the email and sms.
Photobucket

Sold this bouncer to a Filipino! Pui!!!
(If I had known, I'd have sold it to someone else! Despise them!)
Photobucket

I'm still holding onto these 2 items because they are very hard to come by and I carried them all the way from Singapore (even though the above 2 are also carried from Singapore)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: