I took Ray to watch Smurfs on Thursday. This is his 3rd movie to date.
I bought him a Cars plush on Friday (to remind him of our 2nd movie together)
Calvin was texting me all morning and since I was heading his way in District 7, we agreed to meet up for lunch after our movie. In the end, he and gf Nhung, plus Uy, joined us at the movie as well!
I was impressed to see that they had child booster seats at the cinema so we got one for Ray to sit on his own. I was glad he sat through and enjoyed the movie - even shouting and waving "Bye Smurfs" at the end of the show (not to mention the number of times he pointed and shouted "moon!" - you'll have to watch the film to know what I'm talking about).
It was just so amusing watching him - he sat there like a couch potato, one hand holding Nhung's and the other hand constantly popping popcorns into his mouth! At one point, I had to take it away from him because I didn't like the idea of him eating all that popcorn!
CopyCat
Not only does he repeat after me ALL the time, he's also imitating me a lot - which is not such a good thing if you consider the times he's carried my handbag on his arm, walked around the house in my heels and applying lipstick when no one is noticing!
One night, we found him in the maid's room, lying on the mattress, wearing her "lao hua yen" specs and pretending to read the newspaper - Exactly like the maid!
This is him wearing my new specs and pretending to read
Hip Hop Hoo RAY!
(these were taken by Emile in his apartment)
My Cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment