Apart from meeting Dil & Edrick, I also met up with
- Nitya & Anaya at the play room in Parkland (next to our old place)



- and Adeline & Desmond. Adeline is an ex-classmate from Temasek Poly. We havent seen each other for years! She and her husband (whom she was dating since Poly days) came for a weekend holiday and we caught up over tea.


Then we had HOMIES dinner at our house and invited Matt & Thao as well as Curly & Avril.


Everyone was a pair, including Gabe & Nash who made the gayest couple

Today was an amazing Sunday (Just the 3 of us) - we woke up early with Ray, T fed him his morning solids feed, went into town, did some shopping (found some shops with shitloads of great toys), and then enjoyed some pampering (both of us got a haircut).

Do I look 18 now?


Meanwhile, T was testing his hammock building skills in the garden

And then we finally moved Ray's crib into the room (he has outgrown his travel cot)

So much space to roll around!

And to top up the day, I had a massage at home in the evening!
PS: Please dont envy me. Be happy for me. This is one of the few Sundays where I get T all to myself and we get to spend time proper as a family. I'm not trying to brag about what a fabulous life I have - I just want to remember how special today is.
No comments:
Post a Comment