
They are leaving early tomoro morning and then it will be back to me & Ray in this big, empty house! Argh!
Ray is going to expect to be carried all the time. Pa has been carrying him all day and even though I told him to leave the baby, he dives down to pick him up as soon as Ray makes a slight whimper.


Needless to say, I won't get much "ME" time anymore. Then again, I guess it will just be back to me and Ray stuck in the room and I will nap or catch up on things I need to do while he naps.
Hopefully I won't cave him to Ray's cries and he will soon realise he won't get his way with me so easily!


He was super smiley this morning when he woke!
I'm so glad they are here this week. I would have had a hard time adjusting to the quiet-ness after the week spent in Singapore. Tarek has been busy and by the time he gets home from work every evening this week, the house has shut down (lights off). Ah Ma & Pa goes to bed at 8plus 9pm and I find myself sleeping by 11pm too.
Tomoro, we are going to Cam Ranh where Emile's family has a resort. We'll be celebrating our 2nd anniversary with Rayhan, Gabriel, Emile & Ira!
PS: SUS gave birth today! We were texting on sms and bbm all through her labour. Congrats and welcome Nikita!
No comments:
Post a Comment