I just finished a book called the Secret (by Rhonda Byrne) and hope to share a little about what I've read with you.
Oddly, I've always thought I was a witch. There have been many occasions when I wished for something or wanted something (be it a life experience, a situation or a physical thing) and it happened, as much as it was most unexpected.
- my powers are not limited to the good. some of my 'curses' (i prefer to call them 'dark wishes') hv been known to come true (I shall not reveal more but know that no one was physically hurt or emotionally destroyed in the process).
Now that I've read The Secret, I realised that each and every one of us has the power to make the unexpected happen - through the powers of our thoughts and the law of attraction.
To find out more, I suggest you read the book for yourself and get ready to be inspired and change your life... and start being in control!
Summary:
Fragments of a Great Secret have been found in the oral traditions, in literature, in religions and philosophies throughout the centuries. The Secret contains wisdoms from modern day teachers who have used it to achieve health, wealth and happiness - they bring to light compelling stories of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles and achieving what many would regard as impossible.
Some lessons to remember:
"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha (563 BCE - 483 BCE)
The Great Secret of Life is the law of attraction. Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you tink about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life. Your thoughts become things.
"Man becomes what he thinks about"
I's ok to notice what you don't want, because it gives you contrast to say, "This is what I want". But the fact is, the more you talk about what you don't want, or talk about how bad it is, read about that all the time, and then say how terrible it is - well, you're creating more of that.
You cannot help the world by focusing on negative things. As you focus on the world's negative events, you not only add to them, but you also bring more negative things into your own life.
Visualisation is the process of creating pictures in your mind of yourself enjoying what you want. When you visualise, you generate powerful thoughts and feelings of having it now. The law of attraction then returns that reality to you, just as you saw it in your mind.
Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and brining more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment