Havent done anything out of the ordinary since my last update... except for sorting out the carton of clothes that is in Ray's playroom. They are mostly my winter wear and pregnancy clothes and some others that I put aside for the maid to pack during the move when I was still in Singapore.

We don't have enough cupboard and storage space in the apartment so I only managed to sort them out and repack them into china bags... with many of those that I've been keeping forever but never get around to wearing being finally thrown out.
On Saturday night, I hosted a successful dinner party for 7 - Rachel, hubby and baby, Lidia, hubby and her brother.
They were quite skeptical to try my cooking but everyone ENJOYED it after much teasing. On the menu was, rocket salad, shepherd's pie, rosemary roast chicken wings and brownies.
It was quite stressful as I had only prepared the shepherd's pie once and I have never cooked for sooo many people. In the end I had to borrow Emile's oven because everything, including the chicken and brownies, required the oven and mine was too small to cook everything at once.
To add to the stress, I had a baby party at Praveena's in the afternoon so it was, grocery shopping in the morning, cooking after lunch while Ray napped, rushing to the party for a couple of hours, rushing back home to finish cooking before the guests arrived. Thankfully I had the help of the maid ... with cutting the onions, carrots and making the mash.
PS: Unfortunately, I didn't take photos. Didn't want my friends to think I was some narcisst!
On Sunday, T went to play tennis with the Frenchies. This time, we did not manage to get the court which had the swimming pool beside so I took Ray to the pool upstairs our apartment instead. There was no shallow end for Ray to sit so he was either in the float or being carried by me. It was nice. We actually played for over an hour and enjoyed really quality time in the pool together.
My son loves "Schwimming" now.
No comments:
Post a Comment