Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun-tastic Few Weeks

The last 2 weeks have been crazy - It's the longest I've stayed away from the laptop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madam Socialite has been going out, Little Ray has been going to Gymboree 2 times a week, as well, Nonna (Grandma Marina) was here.

Photobucket
"NaNa" with all her crazy comments on FB was a big softie when she saw Ray... verging on tough but soft with the little one. And they became sooo attached to each other within days. "Na-Na" "Na-Na"

Photobucket
The little Rayscal has lost his phobia of the water and can now jump into the pool and swim on his own! It started while I was struggling to get into the icy cold water and Ray saw me and started swimming towards me!

Photobucket
"Mama ... HAT!"

Photobucket
Little Hip Hop-ster

Photobucket
He's still got a fascination for handbags

Photobucket
And gets mistaken for being a girl

Photobucket
But he's my darling charming boy!

I've cooked twice in the last week - Once for Marina & Imi and once for the French men next door. Don't ask me what I cooked because it's the same old dishes! I haven't had time to try out new dishes and I'm not feeling very adventurous these days with my busy busy schedules.

Anyhow, we are off to the beach in Nha Trang in 2 days! Jamie & Desmond are arriving tomorrow then we fly off early Thursday morning (along with the maid) to some sun and sea! Yay! Can't wait.

It's going to be my first time bringing the maid along. Let's hope I don't get too used to it!

No comments: