I went online yesterday and did a search... Apparently I am not the only one who feels this way.
"I really want(ed) to get pregnant and have a baby 9 months ago, but I didn't know I was bargaining for all this, I feel like a mutant, really. I am so totally psyched for the baby to be here and start my family but this pregnancy is gonna put me in a nut house really soon here. thx for reading ladies, knowing someone else knows what I am going thru helps. misery loves company i guess"
"I am SOO sick and tired of being pregnant!!! I want my body back and want to stop feeling so Blah!! because i am so big!"
"I have been so miserable here lately and feel useless because i cant do anything!!! I have tried to clean and move things around, I tried drinking 3 oz of castor oil, had sex, and walked and walked and walked!!!! I dont know what else i could do!!! Im sooo exhausted from being pregnant!! All i want is my baby to come out!! Is this too much to ask for! I decided If i dont go into labor and further on along then they are by my doctors appointment then im going in there wed. and im going to tell my Dr. Im NOT leaving till they agree to induce me!!! this is rediculous!!! wouldnt you do the same thing?"
Yesterday, I desperately tried doing squats, going up and down the stairs, walking with a vengeance around the house/room, massage and even skipping/jumping while walking home from Nitya's. Nothing seems to be working!
PS: V and Nitz are getting jumpy every time they get a call/sms from me. V even panics when she misses my call... such that I have started to make a point to sms her after a missed call to tell her I am not in labor.
T, in the past weeks, has progressed from "I'm in a meeting" then hangs up to "Are u giving birth? No? Ok. Bye" (boom).
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment