Saturday, October 17, 2009

@ 39 weeks

U know... just when you think your stomach can't stretch any bigger...it just keeps ballooning up!

Photobucket

The folks are arriving later this afternoon - still no sign of the grandchild yet. Ah Ma fell sick earlier this week and decided to come up next Friday instead.

I'm now pressured for Peanut to arrive sooner so that mom and dad's 2 weeks leave and time here will be fully utilized.

Wish me LUCK!
Although I hope I can hold him in until midnight today - I want my precious Peanut to have a unique birthday even though T seems to think it's cool to share birthdays with Emile, Heba (his sister) and even his ex... all on 17 Oct!

PS: I haven't put much of a thought to the labor process - apart from wanting him out. Don't want to imagine the pain and gross-ness I will have to go through. I'm just so excited to meet him and hold him in my arms...

No comments: