Thursday, October 8, 2009

HELPPPPPPPP......

Somebody help me!!! I spent all of yesterday literally begging him but he just won't listen - no matter how I rubbed (and added a bit of pressure on the tum-tum) and pleaded. "Please come out!!!"

You should have seen me... walking around the house with a vengeance, talking to the fella and trying all sorts of ways to make him know I mean business!

I even attempted bouncing a little but decided it would only give him more grievance and lead to him rebelling "I got a headache from all your bouncing Mum, I think I need to stay in my suite a little longer to recuperate" ...

Obviously... nothing worked!

I am sooo tempted to go to the gynae and tell him to cut me open already but that is a BAD idea... I must not allow myself to get desperate enough to go against my beliefs!

Does anyone have a better idea? Will rolling on the floor help?

PS: I know I am going to regret wishing he would come out fast ... as soon as I start feeling the labour pains, the after effects of labour, the sleep deprivation... the overwhelming-ness of a whole new experience.

No comments: