Christmas eve was spent with friends at our regular hang out.

T and I woke up early to open up our presents before he went to work (Yes, he had to work on Christmas Day because it is not a public holiday here).
This year, I received some really fabulous gifts:
- DKNY perfume from T's supplier
- pink, purple butterfly collection cards, a pretty pink dollie x'mas card and a pair of Emporio Armani blinky earrings from T's mom
- a Gucci Smoochie bag from T (that has to be the most expensive bag I've owed in my 27 yrs)
- girlie glamourous stuff from Mommie (glitter dust perfume, make up, blink carat crystal pendant that matches my real rock... and a Bible - my personal request).
- and many more from friends.
My family came to visit on Christmas Day and they stayed for a week:

We spent a good, quality week together at home and we did a lot of touristic things together - we visited Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong Delta, T's factory.

New Delights to usher in the New Year
My camera broke down on me on the 3rd day my parents were here. I had to survive a day using mom's camera and finally took out the brand new 7.2 megapixel digital camera that had come free with the plasma LCD TV we received few months ago.
And to top it all off, on New Year's eve, I was presented with a Sony VAIO laptop - like the tiny one that T has but the slightly older version. I had only mentioned recently that it would be good for me to hv a laptop seeing that we have wireless in the house and I prefer to surf in bed while he sleeps rather than stay alone in the office upstairs. Somewhere, somehow, a colleague of his decided to upgrade his laptop and T bought off the still good 2nd hand laptop for me! It's my first n only laptop and I am sooooo LURVING it!
2007 had been really special:
- We moved into Vo truong Toan and built a home in this glamourous big house
- T and I celebrated CNY back home with the family and he met everyone in the Tan & Koh Clan
- T and I announced our engagement
- I got my first carat (Lurve it)
- I visited Egypt - the No.1 country I've always wanted to go.
- I worked on a design project that gave me deep satisfaction and pride.
- Felicia got married and gave birth and I flew back on both occasions to celebrate it with/for her.
- Preggers n babies. SUS, Prav and Nitya announced their pregnancies. Enzo and Amaira were welcomed into the world.
- daddy and mommy visited in Vietnam and stayed with us
(along with them, we also welcomed family & friends e.g. Sus and Nick, A. Lilian and U. George, Matt & Conchita, Heba etc and hosted many a fabulous parties)
A lot of exciting periods for everyone and I am glad I was a part of all of it.
I wonder what 2008 will bring...
No comments:
Post a Comment