
He got busy immediately and absolutely loves the sand

Having fun with Amaira

Was happy to see the 2 of them getting along so well. Amaira even took Ray on the slide.
Last evening, they were even hugging and kissing. And the other day when she came over, the 2 of them were playing hide and seek together.
-----------------------Bedtime Routine with Ray is always a joy----------------------
He loves to brush his teeth although he hates it when I do it for him and try to brush for him properly
(this picture was actually taken late at night when he woke up just as I was getting ready for bed. I was brushing and washing my face and he wanted to be a part of it and happily helped himself to my toothbrush)

After his evening bath, he gets a bit of "vee-vee" time
Here's the rascal jumping around on the bed to "Five Little Monkeys jumping on the bed"


And he loves to dance along to the music. Sometimes in the evening, before T gets home, I will blast out disco music and we will dance and jump around the house (It's a great source of release for me and I'm sure Ray must think his mom is mad!)

We would cuddle in bed while he winds down and I love to lie in his arm

while he hugs me and showers me with kisses after kisses on my lips... It's such a wonderful feeling!
1 comment:
Awww... He's just so sweet and waaaay too cute!
~Shireen
Post a Comment