The last 4 months has brought along its up and downs but I will forever be grateful for the good things that came my way... for the wonderful family and friends that I have, for the amazing adventures we shared and this beautiful journey of life.
It's my first time to Malacca... the car trip up was long because of traffic and the jam at the causeway. Rayhan was on the whole, very well behaved and patient. I even managed to feed him lunch in the car without much hassle (we left early in the morning at 7am. Imagine how long we were in the car for!)

"Mummy, are we there yet?"

The special people who made this trip memorable

Walking the streets of Malacca

A trip to Malacca wouldn't be complete without this shot of the church

my little loves who brought us much laughter and joy

our signature JUMP!
No comments:
Post a Comment