Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with the Tan Clan

Ray and I spent Christmas Eve in Hougang, along with the Tan clan.

It brought back a lot of fond memories - I spent a large part of my childhood there and I remember all the fun games we used to play together with aunties, uncles, cousins etc.

Rayhan is probably too young to remember this but I'll always be grateful that I got to spend Christmas with the family after sooooo many years.

Everyone brought something to eat (potluck!) and I don't know if it's because I was happy, hungry or know that I will not be able to enjoy Spore's yummy food soon, everything tasted soooo good that I had several helpings.

Photobucket
Yummy food

Photobucket
dear cousins

Photobucket
Gift exchange

Photobucket
Santa Aunty and her helpers

Photobucket
Caroling with Candles

Photobucket
while Ray danced along

Photobucket
Old and Young - We all had a blast

Photobucket
And then it was countdown to Christmas with crackers! kaboom!

No comments: