Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Psycho Pereiras

If u r looking for a juicy read, here's one! As if there's not enuf crap in my life right now, the ex "R" and his wife "S" are adding more spice to it.

Since I've come back, the ex has been calling me and asking me to go out. The wife made an issue out of it in the beginning (constant calling and texting to interrogate me, complaining abt her husband, offloading all the shit in their marriage) to the pt that I told them both to stay away. Everyone has their own marriage probs, me included, n I dun need to bear theirs.

Of cos, the ex continued to stay in touch. I admit that I was naïve on my part, I was actualy proud of the fact that we could stay frens and was happy to hang out occasionally. Out of 10 times that he asked me out, I had agreed maybe twice. Mostly bcos I'm busy w Ray in the weekdays n I hv my cousins n close frens to catch up w over the wkends.

Then the drama w "S" started again. All the calls n messages implying that her husband has started hving feelings for me again. And that it's my fault (even when I nvr called or text R. It was always him contacting me n asking me out!)

She found out that we met up - he has been hiding it fr her. (Of cos I never liked the idea but it wasn't for me to get involved as much n often as I told him it wasn't right n I din like it).

She became psycho and started harrassing me w calls n when I won't pick up anymore (aft spending hrs of explaining, justifying n reassuring her which I didn't need to), she started sending me nasty messages.

These ones in particular got me fuming.

- If this is continue, I have no choice but to tell my father inlaw and he will be very upset for breaking up our family. Remember this, nvr ever talk or see him again.

- U never answer me when i said hope nothing happen on fri night. I know so what if something happen. It's too late now. It's killing me to find out u were with him. Sorry i'm so weak. Cant take it anymore. Feel like to drink poison to kill my baby. How bad this small thing which u think is nothing and end up ruining my marriage.

- Let me tell u a story, now his brother and friends r talking about they realized
Roger still got feeling to u since few month back. I think that's what u curious and wanted to find out the truth right? Now u found out hope u happy for it. I know I can't win my husband heart again. U all must have talk a lot about the passed and share yr problem. Who started this 1st . I don't hate u as a person but I hate what u did. U both really broke my heart. Happy now ?

- I warn u from very beginning already . Maybe the last time I should just tell u straight forward like this, I don't need u to advice him but just stay away from him. U want to find out if u still attractive or not? Yes u r very attractive. Everbody told me how u wearing to get attention. Let me tell u, if u want him back, pls go ahead

- This is will bey last chance To try to win him back but if not the whole will know who is the 1 got the problem.

My reply: Don't be rude. I don't owe u anything. I hv a right to meet up w a fren if I want to. I hv no interest in ur husband at all! Learn to control your own man. I don't want to hv anything to do with u or him anymore. Dun msg or call me again!

- Can u control yr man? How can I control
My man if the ex keep appearing in the picture? This story is going nuts. And it's a kind of thrill to u to do that again and again right? Jo u r a beautiful and wonderful women I don't understand why this happened to both of us. Hope this craziness to over soon. I'm sorry


I started shaking in anger. I hvnt been so angry in years!

And as much as I told them both to fuck off n leave me alone, she wun stop texting. Even when I said I want nothing to do w her or "R" again. N yes, I also sent a text to R saying, "pls tell ur wife to stop calling or sending nasty texts. I want the both of u to f-off fr my life n leave me alone".

All I ever wanted was to keep this friendship but obviously I dun need frens like this to add problems in my life.

The thing is, if there was something between us, I can understand. But there is nothing! I am not her first or last threat... there has been women in his life before and there will continue to be after me (he cheated on her before)... they have issues in their marriage. If she trusts him and if he's truly committed in this marriage, there won't be any problems. Why push the blame on me? Why don't look at her own actions and see how she is the one driving her own husband away and causing people to secrecy? I just can't swallow it.

The one thing that really made me laugh my anger off was a text fr sharon tan saying,
"Wow her English sucks. Is she some Chinese ah lian ? Tell her go back to primary sch and brush up her fucking English before she speaks . Use those big bombastic words on her. Yes tell her ur pretty , attractive and smart tts why Roger is wif u for so Many years and he still is after so long. This kinda thing cannot help one. If born pretty .. Wad to do, the tan family wad. Eh so did u scold her back anot' ?"

No comments: