Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Painful separation

The maid's husband was around today to help me fix the house lights so I told her to tell her husband to take the pups with him when he leaves. I had promised her (since we found out that Monster was pregnant) to give her the babies.

We weren't intending on keeping them - they are already 4 months and we were only going to keep them for 2 months until they were no longer dependent on mummy's milk.

Anyways, the longer we delayed, the more attached we got to them (especially in Tarek's case). I just thought better now than later. And so they are gone.

T din get to say goodbye. I wasn't going to take a last look at them or say goodbye and was hiding in my room (I just thought it would be less painful) but then I decided against it and went down to snap the last pics of them leaving.

Photobucket
"grandmummy, don't send us away"

Photobucket
"please grandmummy, we'll be good"

Photobucket
"magic the cutie"

Photobucket
"miracle who always get bullied by the other 3"

Photobucket
Poor guys... they din know where they were going. Magic whispering to Miracle about going for an adventure.

Photobucket
The man who put them in a bag n took them away

Photobucket
Monster and Mini are looking ahead, hoping that their pups return. I think they are feeling a much greater loss... loss of their babies, their companions and play buddies.

No comments: