

Most of us were on non-alcoholic drinks until well into dinner when we ordered a bottle of white wine to share among the many of us.
After dinner, we proceeded to Sheraton Level23 for drinks n dance. Cathy left to go back to her 2 kids n work, Nitya went back to relieve her husband of taking care of their 2month old baby. Rana's bf turned up to pick her downstairs Sheraton just as we arrived. So it was just me, Ling, Elsie, Praveena and Dilhali.
2 hrs and 3 more bottles of white wine later... (only Prav, Dil and myself were drinking. Elsie had a bit but she was having bad gastric pains) we were all quite tipsy... I even took out my heels to dance barefoot (in the classy Sheraton Lounge!).
After things ended at Sheraton, Dil, Edrick (Dil's husband crashed our girls nite n joined us at Sheraton), Prav and myself left to Q bar where Tarek met up with us. By this time, I was completely smashed... my head was spinning... everything was a blur. I stumbled to the toilet and forced myself to puke up and finally we got home at 3am.
T realised he din hv his phone with him when we got home and he rushed back into town ... I was not in control of my body and so I sat at home, spinning in my own world waiting for him... worried that something might happen to him, that his phone had been stolen, that I couldnt contact him because he didn't have his phone. Good thing he got his phone back! How amazing is that?
The following pictures were taken during my drunken stupor and I can't remember half of what happened.



We started making fun of this guy who was from Ottoman... and don't ask me why or how... we (actualy I) started this ottoman poses and salutes.

Edrick is clearly amused by his wife's crazy friend.



Guess the husband must be looking at me and wondering ... what the hell was I thinking marrying this crazy woman?!

Today was a self-delcared bed rest day as I tried to recover from last nite's madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment