Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great Getaway

As expected, it wasn't the romantic, time-alone trip that I was hoping for. We spent almost half the time with the friends ... after all, we were all in the same resort so how could we avoid bumping into each other right?

Still, I would never change the last 2 days for anything. It was great! T and I managed to spend some quality time together. We had a really beautiful ocean view villa with our own private pool. I tried skinny dipping on our first night but it was a chilly night so I chickened out literally after 1 min in the pool and we ended up in the bathtub for a nice relaxing chat.

We only got to use our private pool in the last 3 hrs that we were there. (pictures were taken on timer!) T wanted to chill at the beach and he attempted fishing using a rod he found and the hook n line that he brought! MAD! We also spent time at the main pool hanging out with Aman, V and Amaira as well as Matt and Thao.

Meals were shared with our friends. Lots and lots of yummy seafood (it's just a lot more fun eating in a group and digging in to all that seafood together).

I finished a really good book during the 2 days that I was there. It's called "Return to Summerhouse" by Jude Deveraux. I started the book when we arrived at the beach and finished it on the way back to Saigon. It was that interesting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all, it was a great getaway! We got sunburnt in just 2 days!

No comments: